来源： 浏览： 发布日期：2018-02-02 09:53
从以上小作文的题型分布来看，2018 年1月延续了2017年1 月的考试风格，第一场考了非数据图表(2018:地图---2017：流程)。
此外， 三场数据图表中，动态图和静态图的比例是1:2， 静态图偏多，因此平时练习时多以静态图为主。
大作文就题型上来看， 跟2017年1月一样，观点类依然是最主要的题型 (2018：3场---2017:2场)， 所以考前这类题型应该要有至少三篇的准备和练习量，通过练习确定这类题型的写作重点及文章结构。
1. Some people think that the government should decide the subject for students to study in university. Others believe that students should be allowed to apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Some people believe that children can learn effectively by watching TV and they should be encouraged to watch TV at home and school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Many people argue that in order to improve educational quality, high school students should be encouraged to make comments or even criticism on their teachers. Others think it will lead to loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Children’s education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
1. Researchers show that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for food products should be banned, in the same way as the cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Today advertising can be seen everywhere in daily life. It has influenced what people think and has negative effects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Nowadays consumers are faced with the advertisements from competitive companies. To what extent do you agree that consumers are influenced by advertisements? What measures should be taken to protect them?
4. Advertising discourages us from being different individuals by making us all want to be and to look the same. Do you agree or disagree?
1. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
2. Nuclear energy is the best source of power in meeting ever-increasing energy needs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3.The international community should act immediately to ensure that all countries reduce the consumption of fossil fuels (e.g. gas and oil). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think that private companies, rather than the government, should pay for cleaning up the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think that the amount of noise people make have to be controlled strictly. Others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Nowadays both scientists and tourists can go to remote natural environments such as the South Pole. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?