外出就餐懂得一些基本的英语表达十分重要,关于就餐英语对话该如何进行?
就餐英语对话1:
May I help you?
我能为您做点什么?
A: Hello,Roberto's house. May I help you?
Roberto 餐厅. 我能为您做点什么?
B:Yes,I'd like to reserve a table for two please!
是的,我要预约两个人的位置.
What time are you coming for dinner,sir?
先生您预定几点要用晚餐?
A:What time are you coming for dinner,sir?
先生您预定几点要用晚餐?
B:I'll get there at around 8 P.M.
我大约八点左右会到.
A table for two at seven.
七点钟,两位.
A:All right,a table for two at seven sir.
好的,先生 七点钟,两位.
B:Yes,and it's Mr,Alberto,thank you!
是的,预约人是Alberto先生,谢谢!
Would you like something to drink before you order?
点餐前要来点饮料吗?
A:Would you like something to drink before you order?
点餐前要来点饮料吗?
B:Sure,I'd like a glass of white wine please!
当然,一杯白葡萄酒,谢谢!
What's the soup of the day?
你们今天供应的汤是什么?
A:What's the soup of the day?
你们今天供应的汤是什么?
B:It's cream of onion soup with seafood.
奶油洋葱海鲜汤。
Any Suggestion for the main Course?
对于主菜有什么建议呢?
A:Any Suggestion for the main Course?
对于主菜有什么建议呢?
B:Our lamb chops are one of the most popular main dishes.
我们的小羊排不错,是的主菜之一.
Which kind of dressing would you like?
您要选哪种沙拉酱?
A:Which kind of dressing would you like for your salad?
您要选哪种沙拉酱?
B:Thousand island please!
千岛酱。谢谢!
I'd like to have a glass of wine,please!
我要一杯葡萄酒,谢谢!
A:I'd like to have a glass of red wine,please!
我要一杯红酒,谢谢!
B:Perfect choice,sir!
您的决定是正确的,先生!
Is everything fine?
餐点都还好吗?
A:Is everything fine sir?
餐点都还好吗先生?
B:It's lovely,especially the steak.
非常的棒,尤其是这肉排。
What would you like to have for dessert?
您要点什么甜点?
A:What would you like to have for dessert?
您要点什么甜点?
B:I'd like to try your tiramisu.
我要点你们的提拉米苏。
Check please!
麻烦你买单!
A:May I have the check please?
麻烦你买单!
B:Of course right away sir!
马上就来!
How would you like to pay?
您要如何付款?
A:How would you like to pay,madame?Cash or credit card?
女士,您要付现金还是刷卡?
B:Cash thank you!
付现金,麻烦你!
Here is your change madame!
女士,这是找您的零钱!
A:It is¥187.55 and here's your change,madame!
女士。一共是187.55元,这是找您的零钱!
B:Keep the change,you did a great job!
把零钱收下吧.你的服务很令人满意!
Your credit card was not accepted.
您的信用卡不被接受。
A:I'm sorry,sir.Your credit card was not accepted.
先生,不好意思,您的信用卡不被接受。
B:Try this one then.
那试试这张吧。
We accept cash only.
我们只收现金。
A:Excuse me,sir We accept cash only.
先生,对不起我们只收现金。
B:Then I can't buy the cake I don't have enough cash for it.
那我就不能买这个蛋糕了,我的现金不够。
Where is your manager?
你们经理呢?
A:Where is your manager ?I'd like to speak to him.
你们经理呢?我想同他谈谈。
B:What's wrong sir?
先生请问有什么问题?
I've been waiting for half an hour.
我已经等了半个钟头了。
A:Waiter,I've been waiting for half an hour.Where's my food?
服务生,我已经等了半个钟头了,我的餐点呢?
B:I'm very sorry.I'll check for it right away!
很抱歉!我立刻帮您查一下。
What's going on?
怎么了? 怎么搞的?
A:Waiter,what's going on?I didn't order this pasta.I ordered pizza.
服务生,怎么搞的?这意大利面不是我的,我点的是比萨饼。
B:Sorry about that.Wrong table!
真是抱歉,我们送错桌了!
I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!
很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!
A:Excuse me,can I have a new glass,please?
对不起,我可否换个新水杯?
B:Of course,I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!
当然,很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!
It's ok,no worries!
没关系啦,别担心!
A:I'm so sorry about that dirty fork.Here's a clean one for you.
真是对不起,叉子没洗干净,把这干净的给您。
B:It's ok,no worries!
没关系啦,别担心!
就餐英语对话2:
Tasting Delicacies品尝美食
Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!
本:我们的菜来了!我快等不及要品尝我要的菜了!
Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?
服务员:鳕鱼,猪排,这位先生点的牛排。还需要什么吗?添酒或者鲜辣椒?
Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?
克里斯:你这儿有牛排调料吗?
Waiter:Rightaway, sir.
服务员:有,马上就来,先生。
Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!
本:噢!猪排太香了!尝一块儿,山姆!
Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!
克里斯:真不错!尝尝我点的牛排,味美汁多!
Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?
本:凯文,鳕鱼怎么样?
Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.
凯文:还不错。就是有点儿干,不过问题不大。
Waiter:Here is your sauce.
服务员:您要的调料。
Kevin:Thank you!
凯文:谢谢!
以上就是给大家整理的就餐英语对话,青岛新航道专注于青岛托福培训,提供口语培训、写作培训等帮助考生提高托福成绩,更多托福资讯欢迎访问青岛新航道官网。
相关阅读: