做好阅读的关键就是多练习。看报纸、杂志和原文小说,努力提高阅读能力,加快阅读速度。从一些自己比较感兴趣的话题着手,还是比较容易激起阅读兴趣的。还有一些大家可以借用的英文电影介绍,也不错,比如《疯狂原始人》。
Eep is a girl in a family of Neanderthal Cavemen living and hunting in pre-historic times, talking about how her family is one of the few to survive nearby, mainly due to the strict rules of her overprotective father, Grug. Grug never allow to explore. This irritates the bored and adventurous Eep, and when the family falls asleep after dark, she ignores her father's advice and leaves the cave when she sees a light moving outside the cave.
Eep是生活在史前的穴居猎人家庭的一个女孩。她的家庭是附近少有的幸存下来的种族,这都源于他父亲过于严苛的规定,他禁止外出冒险。但正是这项禁止反而激起了Eep的冒险精神,当晚家族成员都睡着时,她看到洞外的光亮,不顾父亲的告诫,离开洞穴。
Seeking the light's source, she meets Guy, an intelligent Cro-Magnon caveboy. She becomes fascinated with the fire he manages to create and is eager to learn more. He tells her about his theory that the world is reaching its 'end' and asks her to join him. She refuses and Guy leaves, but not before giving her a noise-making shell to call him if she feels the need for help. Shortly afterwards, Eep is then caught by Grug, he brings Eep back home, planning to keep her in the cave for the rest of her life. An earthquake then occurs, sending everyone running for the cave, only to be stopped by Grug moments before the cave is destroyed by falling rocks. Grug takes his family into the deep forest to find a new cave.
她追寻着光亮,遇到了一个聪明的男孩。她开始着迷于他制造的火种,并且渴望能够学会。男孩告诉她自己的理论,他觉得世界末日将尽,邀请她加入他的队伍。她拒绝了,但表示在他需要帮助时可以找她。Eep被爸爸抓到了,带回了家并且打算让她的余生都在洞穴里度过。忽然地震发生了,恰好在洞塌之前,所有人都跑了出来。爸爸不得不带着家族深入森林寻找一个新的洞穴。
After they leave, they soon found a colorful world.They meet a lot of animals and the guy who created fire. A new life has just begun.
他们离开之后,很快发现了外面的世界丰富多彩。他们遇到了很多动物,以及会生火的男孩。新生活才刚刚开始。
其中的经典台词:
Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.
Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。
(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!
Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!
爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去!
奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇!
Eap:What is that
Guy: fire
Thunk:Fire is bitting me !
小伊:这是什么?
小盖:是火。
(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦!
Guy: I call them shoes.
Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?
盖:我叫它们为鞋子
小伊:我好喜欢,那我的脚呢?
Sandy:Release the baby!
小珊:放孩子咬它!
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
哥:你在那干吗呢?多危险啊?小伊
Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!
小伊:我不知道
Xiao Yi: I don't know
瓜哥:你为什么不知道?停止寻找吧,恐惧能让我们活着,别不害怕。
Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.
瓜哥:我们得活着
Melon brother: We have to/must live.
瓜哥:现在都给我闭上眼睛睡觉吧。醒来的时候我么那就会得到我们需要的一切了。
Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.
小伊:是明天吗?
Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?
瓜哥:是洞穴。
Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.
小伊:这不是活着,只是没死而已。这两者是不一样的。
Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.
瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
瓜哥的妻子:不,我们都不知道那边会是什么,太危险了。
Melon brother's wife: No. We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.
瓜哥:这是个机会。
Melon brother: This is a chance.
小伊:我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
瓜哥:我能理解
Melon brother: I understand.
小伊:这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
瓜哥:我想这应该叫做拥抱。
Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always
bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
以上就是给大家整理的读读疯狂原始人,更多精彩欢迎访问青岛新航道雅思频道。
相关阅读: