电影《勇敢的心》中,英雄之后华莱士带领苏格兰人民在为了自由而抗争。Many man dies,not every man really lives.——许多人死去,但是并非所有人真正活的有意义。不知道这样一句话是否让你想起电影《勇敢的心》,电影《勇敢的心》中男主人公威廉·华莱士的一段激昂的话语振奋了无数为自由而战的勇士。
电影勇敢的心经典桥段:
Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.
Soldier A: You can’t be. William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
Wallace: Yes, I’ve heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he’d consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his ass. I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’ve come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?
Soldier B: Fight against that? No, we will run, and we will live.
Wallace: Ay, fight and you may die, run and you’ll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
Soldiers: Freedom——
华莱士:苏格兰之子们,我就是威廉华莱士。
士兵:威廉华莱士有七尺高。
华莱士:我听说了。他杀人数以百计,他若在此,他会眼射火球烧死英格兰军队,还从他屁股放雷电。我――就是威廉华莱士!我看到,我的民族组成的军队,向暴政宣战。你们作战是为解放人民,你们也将自由。若没有自由你将怎么办?你们愿意作战吗?
士兵:对抗那?不,我们会逃走,我们可以活着。
华莱士:“是呀,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们,愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
士兵:“我们的自由!”
在苏格兰上映这部电影出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼 “Freedom!” ——“我们的自由!”这个简单的单词也被奉为经典的电影台词。
电影中的威廉•华莱士不仅拥有勇敢和信念,还有令人惊叹的头脑。历史上,真正成功的主帅都是即能和士兵共同作战,又有鼓舞士气的技巧。华莱士深知他手下的士兵都是临时招募的,他们并不懂什么大道理。所以,华莱士先用俚语和说笑吸引了自己的战友,尔后一句简单的“they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.”,足以让任何动摇的苏格兰人热血沸腾。
电影勇敢的心经典台词:
1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!
华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!
2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!
国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!
3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
华莱士:长度是常人的两倍
5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。
6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:对他的军队:备战!
8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。
9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。
10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?
国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?
11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。
12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!
13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
14、And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
15、Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
16、All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
17、for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
18、to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
19、that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
20、 but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
相关阅读: